SEEBURGER File Exchange (SEE FX)
A Single, Secure Solution for All Your Ad Hoc Transfers
SEE FX is a secure Web portal that empowers business people to transmit large and/or sensitive files. With SEE FX, business people can independently create, manage and track secure file transfers of any type and any size, both inside and outside the company firewall. Meanwhile, IT staff and email administrators enjoy centralized control for compliance, audit, and security purposes. SEE FX (File Exchange) transfers files of any size – well outperforming the 2GB limit of other MFT solutions. Business users and partners can access SEE FX via a Web browser or in Microsoft Outlook. From there, it’s simple to retain control over data transfers – from the creation of files to data tracking.
SEE FX key values
Users access SEE FX from a Web browser or Outlook – which they’re probably already comfortable with. This eliminates the need for end-user training and complex configuration changes. Once integration is set up, files sent through Outlook are automatically routed based on size and type without any need for user intervention.
Users can create file permissions, notify recipients, and set data retention periods and the number of times a file can be downloaded. System administrators can define business and system policies that regulate internal and external file transfers – automatically ensuring the safety of your data. And a full audit trail is at their fingertips.
SEE FX reduces expenses by eliminating multiple FTP servers and replacing them with one central system – at a minimal cost. SEE FX is available as a cloud service hosted by SEEBURGER for a low monthly fee, or as a cloud-enabled product that can be purchased with a traditional license and then hosted in a private cloud.
Transmission time is reduced from hours to just minutes – no file size is too big to transfer anymore. File delivery is guaranteed by the ability to restart transfers from checkpoints and automatic notifications of transmission failures. End-to-end security is ensured through encryption and authentication that prevents data from falling into the wrong hands.
SEE FX replaces cumbersome, difficult-to-use FTP servers and other insecure, inefficient methods. It solves all the problems with ad hoc file transfers – in a single solution. With SEE FX protecting your ad hoc transfers, you can ensure that the right file gets to the right person at the right time, every time – and do so efficiently and cost-effectively. Your business users and your IT staff will be more productive. You’ll have tighter control over security, audit and compliance – no matter how big your file sizes or volumes. Your email and communications systems will be freed up. Your business and supply chain operations will be more secure and streamlined.
- Is tightly integrated with the SEEBURGER Business Integration Server (BIS), the leading platform for B2B integration, and with SEEBURGER Managed File Transfer (SEE MFT), a purpose-built server for enterprise managed file transfer (MFT) that runs on BIS
- Uses BIS as the platform for policy management and governance of file transfers
- Integrates with commercially available data loss prevention (DLP) solutions via the ICAP protocol
- Is available in cloud and private cloud options
- A leading European food products manufacturer saved millions of Euros by using secure MFT to automate the ad hoc exchange of large media files with its advertising and marketing firms.
- A computer manufacturer saved time and money by using MFT to automate the transfer of system images – which are very large and updated frequently – across a large B2B supply chain network.
- A diversified global automotive supplier with locations in more than 25 countries on five continents, cut time, bandwidth costs and risks by replacing its FTP servers with secure MFT.
Please visit our Managed File Transfer resource center to learn more: www.seeburgerMFT.com