Order-to-Cash for SAP Users and Non-SAP Users
Using our tried and tested SAP standardized solutions for the transparent automation and optimization of the order-to-cash processes, our customers can enjoy the following benefits:
- Lower costs of financial administration and sales
Significant cost reductions thanks to clear, standardized processes and automatic reconciliation of incoming orders.
- Improved working capital and cash management
The incoming invoices and orders book integrated into SAP and the Reporting Cockpit makes your processes completely transparent, so it is easier to improve the company’s cash position.
- Meet internal and external compliance requirements
Our solutions provides long-term compliance management: you have the option of setting up authorization rules, the workflows provide a fully documented process history, and all applicable legal requirements are clearly flagged.
- Complete integration with existing SAP systems
SEEBURGER solutions can be fully integrated with SAP software, maximizing effectiveness and ease of use.
This integrated, industry-neutral order-to-cash solution from SEEBURGER enables you to link all of the following sub-processes together into a seamless and efficient process:
- Order entry
- Order verification
- Receipt of payment
Since the various steps in this overall process typically vary from company to company, customers can configure them to suit their specific requirements.
This solution ensures a streamlined, efficient and properly functioning process:
- Approval scenarios, e.g. confirmation of credit worthiness or availability, are integrated into electronic workflows
- Liquidity issues arising from late invoicing are avoided
- Mailing costs for outgoing documents are minimized
- Compliance with internal authorization rules is ensured by automatic monitoring
- Improved effeciency
Automated customer order processing with reduced waiting and throughput times.
- Greater transparency
Current status and full history available for every customer order.
- Improved customer service
Prompt order processing supported by efficient workflows, including customer communications.
- Output management
Automatic forwarding of order confirmations, shipment notifications and invoices to the individual customer.
- Processing of payment advice
Automated processing of payment notification, including clarification workflows.