Your Key to Integrated Digital Value Chains
SEEBURGER BIS IoT/Industry 4.0 Solution
The digitalization of value creation is progressing. Innovative companies – including those in the manufacturing industry – are already benefiting from digital, data-based business models, higher productivity, efficiency and transparency. If one does not want to fall behind, it is high time to move.
IoT and Industry 4.0 connect the physical world of ‘things’ with the digital world of IT. In the manufacturing industry the industrial IoT (IIoT) sees challenges around standardization, security and staying flexible.
IoT and Industry 4.0 best practices follow a scheme
- Structured approach through a reference architecture like the ‘Reference Architecture Model Industry 4.0’ (RAMI4.0)
- Asset/IoT integration
- Horizontal integration over the product life cycle
- Vertical integration via various hierarchical levels
- Process orchestration and analysis
- Built on a secure and open communication standard for the machine-to-machine (M2M) communication like the Open Platform Communications – Unified Architecture’ (OPC UA)
- Stay flexible with a hybrid integration platform for connecting the IoT side with other IT systems
Read more about IoT and Industry 4.0 in this Whitepaper
- How to achieve standardization, security and flexibility
- Which different technologies and approaches make sense for scenarios like
- Shop floor integration
- Implement sales-order-related production –down to lot size 1
- Added value services through IoT-Enabled Products
- Protect your Investment by making old machines and plants industry 4.0-compatible
Please fill out the form below to download.