SEEBURGER is taking a leading industry position to help companies worldwide understand the requirements of E-Invoicing in 55 countries and will be hosting a webcast called "E-Invoicing: A Worldwide Mandate – Deep Dive". During this webinar, SEEBURGER will help companies doing business outside of the country understand the compliance and complexity of these mandates.
Please join us for our "E-Invoicing: A Worldwide Mandate – Deep Dive" Webinar on Thursday, August 23rd at 2 pm EDT.
In this webinar, we will go into a "deep dive" on both the regulatory requirements and our technical approach to E-Invoicing.
Topics that will be covered are:
- Compliance is mandatory, complex and challenging to implement. Failure to comply can be costly.
- E-Invoicing regulations: it’s hard to keep up
- Discuss the three dimensions that contribute to the complexity of E-Invoicing compliance:
- Rate of change
- Number of countries
- Details of regulation
- Implementation risks identified – speed and scalability are critical to success
- Are you ready for E-Invoicing in Italy on January 1, 2019? SEEBURGER is ready (as part of our future-proof guarantee)
- E-Invoicing will be required for all invoices starting on January 1st in Italy, the 10th largest economy in the world.
E-Invoicing: A Worldwide Mandate – Deep Dive Webinar
August 23rd, 2018 | 02:00 - 03:00 pm EDT | Live Webcast