ATLANTA, GA – SEEBURGER announced today that its SEEBURGER Managed File Transfer (SEE MFT) solution suite for safeguarding business information shared between both internal and external users has been recognized as the best product in the Governance, Risk and Compliance category in the 2012 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards sponsored by Network Products Guide. The company was also a finalist in the Compliance category of the same competition.
The award marks the fourth major recognition for the SEE MFT solution suite since its introduction in late 2011. SEE MFT previously earned InfoSecurity Products Guide’s 2012 Global Excellence Award for Database Security, Data Leakage-Protection/Extrusion Prevention, a Global Business Excellence Award for Outstanding New Product/Service, and a Golden Bridge Award in the Managed File Transfer category for the SEEBURGER Managed File Exchange component of the SEE MFT suite.
SEE MFT protects large and/or sensitive business files from data loss, regulatory violations and other risks of internal and external file sharing. An integrated component of the SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite (BIS), which has automated trading partner communications and enhanced the value of SAP deployments for more than two decades, the SEE MFT suite:
- Ensures that the right file is transmitted to the right person at the right time based on corporate and regulatory policies, rules-based routing and workflow, and integration with leading content-aware data loss prevention (DLP) solutions that block transmission of any file containing data that violates corporate security or regulatory compliance
- Automatically encrypts, monitors, secures and documents all data transfers, overcoming the security and management drawbacks of using multiple FTP/SFTP or MFT servers, corporate email systems, and/or consumer Web services
- Offers the industry-first ability to centralize control over data movement both inside and outside the firewall - including structured, unstructured, system-to-system, system-to-human, human-to-human, application-to-application, application-to-human data and more
- Maintains a complete, centralized audit trail of file transfer activity for easy message tracking and compliance as well as non-repudiation
- Supports unlimited file sizes, automated endpoint provisioning and management, built-in process management, and other key functions not available with competing MFT solutions
A just-announced SAP-specific edition, SEEBURGER Managed File Transfer (SEE MFT) for SAP, provides a single, secure and fully automated managed file transfer platform that is deployed within SAP and SAP NetWeaver PI/XI to consolidate the file sharing infrastructure and stop data leakage caused by file exports out of SAP. The SAP edition comes packaged with AS2, OFTP/OFTP2, HTTP/s and SFTP adapters to meet disparate trading partner requirements, plus SEEBURGER’s robust message tracking solution for point-and-click traceability of all file transfer activity.
“It is virtually impossible to ensure security and compliance for information exchange when files are flying through different plug-ins, FTP/SFTP servers, gateway- and application-specific MFT servers, USB sticks, online file sharing services like Dropbox and YouSendIt, and of course email,” said Rohit Khanna, EVP, Global Strategy and Corporate Development, at SEEBURGER. “With centralized control and visibility into all business, supply chain and trading partner file exchange activity as well as a full range of security and compliance enforcement tools, SEE MFT closes this critical loophole in the business information safety net while also lowering the total cost of ownership.”
SEE MFT is available in four deployment options — on-premise software, private cloud, public cloud, or managed services — and offers rapid implementation as well as fast ROI.
For more information on SEE MFT, visit www.seeburger.com/mft ,email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-786-5998. For a complete list of winners in Network Products Guide’s 2012 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards, visit http://www.networkproductsguide.com/awards/index.html
SEEBURGER is a global provider of business integration and secure managed file transfer (MFT) solutions that streamline business processes, reduce operational costs, facilitate governance and compliance, and provide visibility to the farthest edges of the supply chain to maximize ERP effectiveness and drive new efficiencies. All solutions are delivered on a unified, 100% SEEBURGER-engineered platform that lowers the total cost of ownership and reduces implementation time. With more than 25 years in the industry, SEEBURGER today is ranked among the top business integration providers by industry analysts, serves thousands of customers in more than 50 countries and 15 industries, and has offices in Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. For more information, visit www.seeburger.com or blog.seeburger.com/