Industry Data Formats
Data formats supported (not an exhaustive list):
- Flat files (in-house messages)
- XML schemas, including SEEXML*
- CSV/DSV formats (comma-separated/delimited vectors)
- Financial Services standards such as DTA, SWIFT, ISO 20022 (e.g. SEPA or SIC5), IAT-ACH (NACHA), BAI, BACS, PGP, XMLDSig
- EDI standards such as Europe’s EDIFACT with its subsets such as EANCOM, EDIFICE, EDIFURN, typical North American formats such as the ANSI X12 standard, the UK format TRADACOMS, and regional automotive standards VDA, ODETTE, GALIA, CAP, ARUA
- Aviation and Defense industry standard AECMA
- All DTD/SCHEMA-based XML messages such as: ebXML, cXML, xCBL, openTrans, CIDX, PIDX, RosettaNet
*SEEBURGER has developed SEEXML, our own canonical format, which is used in our BIS Partner Mappings offering. SEEXML Partner Mappings are available for more than 10,000 trading partners.
If your use case is special, contact us to discuss how we can best meet your integration needs.