Industry-specific B2B/EDI Solutions
for fast integration of business partners and processes
Digitalize business processes with partners
Across all industries, organizations are experiencing rapid growth in their business partner networks. It is necessary to digitalize a large number of B2B processes and continuously monitor them.
The SEEBURGER B2B/EDI Solutions ensure efficient electronic exchange and automatic processing of business documents – standardized, integrated and for all industries.
Your customers and partners are the lifeblood of your business. To win and keep their business, you need to establish reliable digital connections with them on their terms, process their orders promptly and without errors, and deliver consistently great service.
Benefit from SEEBURGER BIS B2B Solution which is based on 30 years of experience with 10.000 customers.
- Fast and reliable implementation of a B2B/EDI system with standardized, preconfigured processes – tailored to your industry.
- Integrate any new partner "with just a few Clicks" using preconfigured profiles.
- Continuous low overall operating cost due to consistent standardization.
- Complete, industry specific and proven business partner and mapping library.
- Real-time Business Activity Monitoring with drill down possibilities to line item level.
Benefit from market-leading B2B competence.
SEEBURGER B2B StandardSolutions
Tailored B2B/EDI Solutions for all Industries.
The integration of smaller partners is achieved quickly and effectively with SEEBURGER WebEDI. This solution supports the processing of all document types from ordering to invoicing and automates processes also with your smaller partners.
- Extent your EDI reach to small partners and thus increase your ROI.
- The WebEDI solution is available for all business processes from Order to Invoice.
- Optional extensions for Delivery Schedule, Kanban and VMI processes.
- Simple and error-free EDI data exchange replacing FAX and E-Mail.
- Transparent business processes and standardized documents from all partners.
Dive deeper with our guidebook about supplier networking
Or simply register and try the WebEDI solution 20 days free of charge – Free of charge test version
SEEBURGER WebEDI Solution
Efficient and transparent order and delivery processes with small business partners.
The exchange of engineering and product data with partners and service providers for companies with global activities usually consists of various product-defining information from numerous sources and data management systems. The SEEBURGER Engineering Solution ensures secure transfer with components that support ENGDAT, Web-Portal, OFTP2 and CAD/PDM-Integration.
- Integrated, scalable complete solution for secure CAD/CAx data exchange with OEM and engineering partners worldwide.
- Seamless integration of engineering systems such as CAD, PDM, CAD -Converter and CAD testing and validation tools.
- Support of all relevant industry standards, protocols and networks such as ENGDAT, OFTP2 and ENX.
- 100% connection of partners via direct connection (for partners with ENGDAT/OFTP-system) or via easy to use web portal for any other partner.
Retain control over any engineering data exchange – and ensure maximum protection for your business critical intellectual property.
SEEBURGER Engineering Solution
Secure transfer of sensitive engineering data with any partner.
Connect Partners faster with Self-Service Onboarding.
Efficient Trading Partner Onboarding shortens Time-to-Revenue. The most common challenges for onboarding many partners are fragmented communications, a lack of visibility for stakeholders and shaky exchanges of sensitive information. These challenges are often caused by a lack of integration between business systems and disparate centers of file transfer activity.
Offer more and reduce your cost-to-serve by with our Community Management Application for B2B onboarding as a part of your BPM strategy. IT can move business partners to self-service for onboarding, while ensuring compliance, as well as safely automate complex processes where information sequence is critical.
The Community Management Application (CMA) enables business partners to onboard themselves and self-test their connections. Automated workflows, including approvals and automated connections with ERP systems are available for business process management workflows. You retain full control and monitoring of onboarding progress without the costs and potential delays and errors of a manual process.
- Efficiently and cost effectively onboard partners, customers or members with no down time.
- Improve overall customer service and meet the expectations of your customers.
- Eliminate the time IT and sales staff spend on manual steps related to onboarding, such as phone calls and follow up emails.
- Focus on growing your customer base, rather than tackling onboarding issues.
- Gain the ability to track all changes to partner data, such as their approvals, aiding in resolving disputed data.
SEEBURGER CMA digitally transforms, harmonizes and improves collaboration with your business partners.
SEEBURGER CMA is also available as a Cloud Service. Companies that do not want to implement and run such a solution on their own can benefit from our preconfigured cloud solution which is ready to go:
SEEBURGER Cloud Service for efficient B2B Onboarding - Optimize your B2B onboarding process with Self-Service Functions for business partners.
SEEBURGER Community Management Application
Optimize your community management with Self-Service Functions for business partners.
Today’s enterprises and organizations face a widening divergence between the IT infrastructure demanded by emerging business needs and the infrastructure they’ve built up over generations.
The smart enterprise meets these challenges by replacing B2B/EDI legacy systems with digitally enabled, modernized, secure, trustworthy and scalable business integration applications.
The Business Integration Suite migration tools enable a controlled migration within the corporate architecture via:
- Tools to analyze your B2B/EDI situation (partners, messages, volumes etc.).
- Data migration switch for incremental, automated transition of connected business partners - eliminating the need to contact customers and business partners.
- Master data management efficiently transports your configuration into a test environment.
- Compare Tool for comprehensive bulk testing for the migrated configurations and for all mappings.
- Use of standard mappings from the large SEEBURGER mapping repository.
Learn more about our approach for risk-free migration to the SEEBURGER Business Integration as your new central platform for all B2B/EDI business processes.
SEEBURGER Migration Suite
Successful modernization via comprehensive migration best practices - without any down time
SEEBURGER Cloud Services are completely based on the SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite technology. Use the SEEBURGER advantage “Everything from one single source” without operating the necessary technical solutions on your own. You can flexibly book the necessary SEEBURGER Cloud Services and still individually adapt to your company needs.
Several thousand customers from all over the world already trust in SEEBURGER B2B/EDI Cloud Services.
Here is why:
- B2B Mapping Repository with ready-to-use mappings to connect your B2B partners.
- B2B Communication Network with already existing communication connections to many of your B2B partners.
- B2B Business Tracking: End-to-end visibility with in-depth search features including comprehensive analysis and reporting functionality.
- Highly secure B2B cloud operation and data centers, certified in accordance with ISO 27001 and ITIL-based operational procedures.
- Highest Security & Compliance Standards: Premium-Level B2B/EDI Cloud Service as option include audited ISAE 3402 (SOC 1) Type 2 processes
- Real 24/7 operation of your B2B/EDI processes.
Benefit from our long-term experience in providing B2B/EDI Cloud Services. Each day, we exchange millions of messages for our customers via our Cloud Services. Learn more: SEEBURGER Cloud Services.
SEEBURGER B2B/EDI Cloud Services
Benefit from attractive pay per use fees and move your B2B/EDI projects into the SEEBURGER Cloud - in part or completely
Onboard, orchestrate and optimize: The efficient implementation and operation of B2B/EDI processes requires a comprehensive B2B/EDI Solution which covers messaging/gateway and management components:
The SEEBURGER BIS B2B Gateway component handles routing and processing of B2B/EDI messages in accordance with industry standards.
The Gateway is supplemented by portal / management applications such as the Community Management Application or the BIS WebEDI Supplier Portal for the efficient management of many business partners.
Don´t fear replacing outdated B2B solutions!
Our Migration tools minimize effort and risk of even large scale migrations. See how!
- Comprehensive integration solution
One platform for all integration requirements:
API, MFT, B2B/EDI, IoT, E-Invoicing and SAP/ERP
- Flexible and scalable
SEEBURGER B2B/EDI solutions for all industries regardless of company size
- 30 years of experience
Market leading B2B/EDI integration competency confirmed by 10,000 satisfied customers worldwide and gained in 30 years in the business integration industry
- Low costs
Continuous low overall operating cost due to consistent standardization.
- Modern and role-based GUI
IT is no longer overwhelmed and bottleneck as Business Departments can use a modern role-based GUI with self-service functionality.
- Complete B2B/EDI library
Complete, industry specific and proven business partner and mapping library