We are a global integration software company with more than 30 years’ experience. Although we were born and raised in the EDI world, over the years we continued to expand the functionality of our flagship integration platform using our own internal development team. Now, we have a single, agile and scalable integration platform – all using a single code base – with no “addition by acquisition”.
Today we support more than 10,000 customers for all types of integration scenarios: more traditional large-scale B2B/EDI implementations, but also leading edge technology projects using API, IoT, Blockchain in different industries like automotive, financial services, banking, retail, manufacturing and utilities – all on the same platform.
When it comes to integration, we have seen it all: big and small, old and new, on premise and Cloud. Bring us YOUR toughest integration challenges – we are confident we can help you solve them.
The core business of the company is cash and ATM device management services for the three largest Dutch Banks. 90% market share in device cash distribution and cashpoint maintenance for 9.000 Cashpoint devices. 60% market share in cash processing: 1 billion Banknotes a year.
As the usage of cash is decreasing the company is continuously increasing and optimizing the services provided to the banks, creating external market pressures. The company is now poised to support its digital transformation and innovation needs to adapt their business processes and services quickly, following the changing market needs.
The SEEBURGER Business Integration Solution (BIS) is used to process all information from the ATM’s and the communication with the banks' cash logistics and ATM maintenance partners.
- SEEBURGER BIS MFT, BIS Link
- Processing 5 Million Events per day/150 Million per month
- Peak Volume = 1.8 Million Events per hour
- 2 Billion Messages a year
“SEEBURGER BIS is processing our high volumes touching 5 million events per day. SEEBURGER BIS platform supports our growing information integration demands we get in the 3rd wave of our organizations development with the introduction of ‘White Labelled Cash Points’ replacing the bank individual ATM landscape.”
Swiss retailer with 2000 shops in CH, 100 C&C Markets in EU, About 80,000 employees, 27 Billion CHF in total assets
Replacement of the retailer‘s integration and service platform based on IBM WebSphere due to high maintenance costs/TCO and ineffective monitoring tools.
- Multiple BIS Active-Active systems for B2B, EAI and MFT including the implementation of real-time integration scenarios on BIS.
- BIS Secure Proxy landscape for each system, BIS FX, BIS Link, Portal 7, WebEDI Portal
- API Integration of app. 1700 Retail Point of Sales with 1,7 - 2 million processes/day.
- About 3.5 million EDI messages are being exchanged/month, SLA at a rate of 99.9 %.
- Significant improvement of process quality and reduction of the total cost of ownership
- Entire ordering and invoicing processes are fully standardized and automated
- Secure and efficient file exchange solution for print info, prices, market research data etc.
- Ability to add new services for their customers. This required, for example, B2B connection to loyalty programs, processing of customer card points, digital receipts etc.
A vision care health insurance company operating in Australia, Canada, Ireland, the US, and the UK. It has about 80 million people worldwide covered and is the largest vision insurance company in the United States. The company comprises five complementary businesses that combine eye care insurance, high-quality eyewear, lens and lens enhancements, ophthalmic technology, and connected experiences to strengthen the relationship between patients and their eye doctors.
Modernize and update their legacy applications that were script based and unable to keep up with their business growth. The goal was to replace IBM Connect: Enterprise and GIS applications, and bring in efficiencies in on-boarding new partners without interruption to business.
- Business Integration Suite
- SEEBURGER Migration Suite
- 12,000 Trading partnersconnected in less than a year
- Currently handling 500,000 file transfers per day
- Improved system stability – SEEBURGER BIS can handle large production load without connection timeouts. Many partners can concurrently connect to the system and send files through BIS without any timeouts or delays;
- End to end transparency
- Reduced risks and increased efficiency
- Simpler system maintenance- centralized system, user-friendly features, easier to identify issues and troubleshoot.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership – through consolidation of MFT & B2B platforms
One of the world’s largest information technology companies that operates in nearly every country, specializing in developing and manufacturing computing, data storage, and networking hardware, designing software and delivering services.
The company's partners were relying on express air shipments of physical media to start production, meaning that a late, incomplete, or damaged file could cause a significant financial and opportunity loss.
SEEBURGER BIS FileExchange was chosen for its superior technology, which includes its intelligent network flow protection design and its cross-enterprise visibility tool for smart management.
- Top hourly volume 60,000 processes.
- Highest Monthly volume is 46 million documents
- 1,700 trading Partners
- 7,300 Trading Partner Agreements
- File segregation capabilities: Enable single upload access, tailored for different regions, subsidiaries, locations etc.
- Long-term file storage: Keep files available – with storage for large volume files, useful for orders in batches
- Flexible visualization and departmentalization: Provide a cross-enterprise view and easily change visibility rules for users or groups
- Permission-based sharing: Re-share without re-uploading and save time
- File corruption protection: Ensure delivery of uncorrupted files (complete ATC US specific)
- Eliminate unsecured and physical media deliveries: Reduce file leaks and costs without the need for CDs, DVDs
“Cost reduction was an additional benefit, due to a feature that allows for unique file upload, which eliminates duplicate files and reduces file storage needs.”
A leading global automotive supplier, with $36.4 billion in sales, 155,000 employees in 317 manufacturing/assembly facilities in 102 engineering/product development/sales facilities located in 29 countries.
Agile system architectures, eco systems & partner networks enable the company's B2B/EDI strategy.
As part of the overall digital strategy and transformation, continue the adopted path towards a hybrid operating model.
- SEEBURGER BIS 6.5
- SEEBURGER Secure Proxy
- SEEBURGER Community Management Application
- 3000 communication partners
- 8 Million transactions per month
- Saving through worldwide consolidation with BIS for all business processes
- Improved monitoring and broader visibility
- Painless and fast migration with SEEBURGER Migration Suite
Universal bank with a total operating income of EUR 9.5 billion and total assets of EUR 582 billion in 2017. Third largest overall corporation in the Nordic region and one of the top 10 financial services companies in Europe based on market capitalization.
Consolidate and modernize communication and integration infrastructure and lower costs, because recent mergers and acquisitions had resulted in a distributed and fragmented infrastructure. Support continuous growth in volume of file-based transactions.
- SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite
- SEEBURGER BIS LINK
- 1 million messages/month
- 20,000+ MB data/month
- Improved customer offerings
- Shorter time-to-market
- Reduced operational risks
- Lower costs
“By creating one global solution instead of the many local solutions it will be possible to pool the knowledge globally both on the business and IT side. With this in place we will create value for the customer, competitive and cost efficient e-channel offering, which is of key importance for the total cash management offering.”
SEEBURGER cited in Gartner report Master B2B Ecosystem with a blended EDI and API approach
Hybrid Integration Platform for B2B, API and MFT enables digital business According to Gartner, APIs and API management complement, rather than replace traditional B2B technologies such as EDI and MFT. Application leaders should leverage their legacy B2B skills while taking advantage of new API capabilities to optimize their business ecosystem for digital business. Gartner also advised: A number of different integration technologies can be used to deliver B2B APIs, including iPaaS, B2B gateways or API gateways. These products maybe used individually (the traditional approach) or together in a more modern configuration as part of a hybrid integration platform (HIP). A HIP is a capability framework that combines on-premises and cloud-based integration and governance capabilities to support a wide range of integration use cases i).
“Our sole focus for over 30 years has been integration, and we are well-positioned as one of the few vendors in the world with an end-to-end, Hybrid Integration Platform for B2B, API and MFT, our SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite (BIS)”, says Axel Haas, Co-CEO of SEEBURGER AG. “We have in fact also added IoT- and E-Invoicing capabilities to our Hybrid Integration Platform which makes BIS rather unique in the market. We believe being cited by Gartner reinforces our solutionʼs value to our customers and business partners.”
i) Gartner „Master B2B Ecosystem With a Blended EDI and API Approach” by Mark O’Neill and Elizabeth Golluscio, September 14, 2017. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner ̓s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Ovum-Report “On the Radar”: SEEBURGER unified middleware platform offers simplified hybrid integration
Market-leading research and consulting company Ovum put SEEBURGERʼs core middleware product SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite (BIS) “On the Radar” and analyzed how it meets agile integration needs and digital business requirements. SEEBURGER BIS, the unified platform of the leading global provider of standardized industry-specific solutions for the digitalization of business processes, did convince.
Promoting an API-led approach to integration
Saurabh Sharma, Principal Analyst at Ovum, reports about the SEEBURGER middleware platform: “The solution enables real-time application and data integration, including with software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications or cloud-based data stores” and says that “by using SEEBURGER BIS API solution, enterprises can exploit the underlying capabilities of SEEBURGER BIS as a cohesive set of cloud-based integration services, or what Ovum defines as a “middleware-as-a-service” (MWaaS) suite.”
“Enterprises should consider SEEBURGER BIS to address hybrid integration needs via a unified and homogeneous middleware stack. SEEBURGER has executed well against a progressive middleware product strategy and roadmap to support digital business integration requirements, where API-led integration, API management, and hybrid integration using SEEBURGER Cloud Services are key areas of product enhancement/ development”, says Saurabh Sharma.
“We highly appreciate Ovum’s evaluation and recommendation of the SEEBURGER BIS and its API solutions for hybrid integration cases. It strengthens our commitment to further expand this business and support the digital initiatives of our customers”, says Axel Haas, Co-CEO of SEEBURGER AG.